- 2-day tickets and day tickets provide entrance to the workshops, bazaar and concerts at the Haapsalu castle courtyard during the festival. Additionally, the 2-day and day tickets provide discount for indoor workshops. 2-day ticket and day ticket holders may participate in yoga workshops and indoor lectures for an additional charge of 3 Euros (single ticket 15€) and gong night for 10€ (single ticket 20€). There is no discount for food workshops.
- VIP pass gives free flow entrance to both outdoor and ALL indoor workshops incl gong night. PS: For indoor events, please be there 5 mins before start because free spots will be sold out!
- 2-day and day tickets are replaced by wrist bands at the main entrance of the castle courtyard from 11.00-21.00 on Saturday, and from 8.30-15.00 on Sunday.
- 2-day and day tickets can be purchased in advance. A limited amount of tickets to workshops can be purchased in advance starting June 1, at www.piletilevi.ee
- During the festival 2-day tickets, day tickets, and tickets for workshops can be purchased on the spot on IN CASH only. Festival Information Tent at the main entrance of the Haapsalu castle courtyard is open from 11.00-21.00 on Saturday, and from 8.30-15.00 on Sunday.
- Tickets to indoor workshops and gong night can be purchased at the Cultural Center (at Posti Str. 3) IN CASH only on Sat 11.00-19.00 and Sun 8.30-14.00 or on the spot 30 minutes before the workshop if seats are available.
- Discounts for schoolchildren, pensioners and disabled persons (and their escorts) are granted based upon presentation of an appropriate ID.
- All children under and at the age of 12 (inclusive) have free access to the festival main stage area.
- Day tickets discount for groups from 10 people is 5%, 40 and more people 10%.
Additional Information: email@example.com